Admissions - B.Tech.
Admission to the Institute is done in accordance with the provision and guidelines laid down by the competent authority of the Government of Haryana from time to time.
The admission to B.Tech (four year programme) shall be done by Haryana State Technical Education Society (HSTES)/ through Online Off Campus Counseling for academic session 2014-15. Admission to any institution will be governed by rules stated in Information Brochure of HSTES.
Admission in B.Tech
- The candidate should have passed 10+2 examination from a recognized Board/ University with min 45% marks in aggregate and Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects along with any one of the following subjects: (i) Chemistry, (ii) Computer Sc/ Information Sc., (iii) Bio-Technology (iv) Biology
Admissions under Management/NRI seats:
25 % seats of the sanctioned Intake in all the branches is reserved for Management seats. Admission to these seats will be done by the counseling at the Institute level strictly on the basis of JEE-MAIN - 14 rank. More information for admission in session 2014-15 will be available soon.
Admissions by Counseling conducted by HSCS for 75 % seats:
- Admissions shall be made on the basis of the inter se merit of JEE-MAIN-2014 throughOn-line Off-Campus counselling by NIC .
- To participate in the counselling, it is mandatory for every candidate to register himself/herself through counselling website - http://tehadmissions.gov.in
- Before registration, every candidate, irrespective to his category, will have to deposit counselling participation fee of Rs. 500/- only in cash/cheque/draft, cash transfer, in the account of Haryana State Counselling Society in any of the CBS branch of PNB. This fee must be deposited on the prescribed format which is available in the information brochure/PNB and can be downloaded from the website - www.techeduhry.nic.in. The complete particulars are to be filled at the required place about the fee deposited in the bank. The counter-foil of this receipt duly signed and stamped by the concerned Bank shall be kept in safe custody by the candidate for production in the designated institute at the time of reporting Registration on line, mock counselling, filling of choices & locking of choices by Candidates will be allowed, as mentioned in the counselling schedule. During this, choices could be changed, added, deleted, reordered, any number of times. However, the choices filled by a candidate & locked shall be considered as a choice locked by him.
- Allotment of seats will be published on the website (as per counselling schedule). After the result of 1st counselling, the candidate is required to deposit Admission fee in the allotted college. The deposition of fee will entail the candidate confirmation of allotment of seat. The candidate shall report his joining in the concerned designated institute alongwith the documents/ testimonials/certificates to confirm the admission.
- To participate in subsequent counselling, candidates will have to register again on the website without depositing the amount of Rs. 500/- in the bank again.
- Admission procedure i.e. filling of choices of Branch/Institute shall remain the same.
- After the end of the counselling period and filling of their choices, the candidates will be allotted seats in subsequent counselling, as per the process indicated earlier as per counselling schedule.
- The candidates are required to report to the designated institution for completion of admission formalities . Verification of the credentials of the candidate will be done by the respective designated Institute at the time of reporting/joining/taking admission by a candidate by comparing the original certificates with the onl`ine accessible database entries of the candidate. Any entry or information filled/made by the candidate, if found to be false, shall entail automatic cancellation of admission beside rendering him liable to such action as university/ Haryana State Technical Education Society may deem proper.