Admissions - B.Tech. (Lateral Entry)
Admission to the Institute is done in accordance with the provision and guidelines laid down by Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University (GGSIPU), New Delhi.
The admission to B.Tech lateral entry (three year programme) shall be done by GGS IP University through Online Off Campus Counseling for academic session 2022-23. Admission to any institution will be governed by rules stated in Information Brochure of GGSIPU.
- For diploma holders (CET code 128)
- Three-years diploma (completed) in any of the following branches of Engg./Technology with a minimum of 60% marks in aggregate* from any recognized Diploma awarding institute/university/board recognized by AICTE:- Computer Engg; Automobile Engg; Chemical Engg, Civil Engg, Construction Engg, Electrical Engg, Electronics & Communication Engg, Electronics, Instrumentation & Control, Mechanical Engg., Maintenance Engg., Plastic Engg., Printing & Publishing, Production Engg., Public Health & Environmental Engg., Tool & Die Making.
- For B.Sc graduates (CET code 129)
- B.Sc. Graduates with 60% marks in aggregate* with pass in Mathematics
as a subject from any recognized University.
Admission Criteria (CET code 114 & 129):
- Applicants must appear in the CET conducted. The admissions would be based on the merit / rank in the CET.